IFAU is an official governmental authority. This means that messages that are sent to us become public documents which can be handed over in accordance with the principle of public access to information.
IFAU is responsible for the treatment of the personal information on this website. Our website only deals with personal information to a minor extent. Regardless of this you have the right to request information from IFAU about our use of your personal details. If you wish to have such information you must send a signed request to us. According to the Personal data act, the request cannot be sent by e-mail.
To protect your personal information all IFAU´s information is safeguarded by appropriate safety techniques.
- Personal information supplied with publication orders and subscriptions are saved only as long as needed to dispatch orders.
- Personal information supplied with applications for courses and conferences are saved only as long as needed for administration.
- Personal information supplied in an enquiry about future employment is saved as long as needed for administration.
- Personal information supplied with a job application is saved only as long as needed for administration as well.
- IFAU computerizes survey answers only with written consent.Personal information which is submitted in a survey is only saved as long as it is needed for managing that material.