Showing 1-10 of 31 Reports
Do anonymous job application procedures level the playing field?
Oskar Nordström Skans Olof Åslund
- 2007:30 An empirical assessment of assortative matching in the labor marketRute Mendes Gerard J. van den Berg Maarten Lindeboom
In labor markets with worker and firm heterogeneity, the matching between firms and workers may be assortative, meaning that the most productive workers and firms team up. We investigate this wi...
- 2007:29 Effects of work requirements on welfare migrationKarin Edmark
- 2007:28 The gender gap in workplace authority in Sweden 1968-2000 - a family affair?Magnus Bygren Michael Gähler
- 2007:27 Labour market programmes and labour market outcomes: a study of the Swedish active labour market interventionsJérôme Adda Mónica Costa Dias Costas Meghir Barbara Sianesi
This paper assesses the impact of Swedish welfare-to-work programmes on labour market performance including wages, labour market status, unemployment duration and future welfare-to-work particip...
- 2007:26 Resources and student achievement - evidence from a Swedish policy reformPeter Fredriksson Björn Öckert
- 2007:25 Gender and ethnic interactions among teachers and students - evidence from Sweden
- 2007:24 Comparing teachers' assessments and national test results - evidence from Sweden
- 2007:23 The relation between fluid intelligence and the general factor as a function of cultural background: a test of Cattell's investment theoryAnn Valentin Kvist Jan-Eric Gustafsson
- 2007:30 An empirical assessment of assortative matching in the labor market