Showing 1-10 of 57 Reports
Workers and occupations in a changing labour market
Essay I: Sickness insurance guarantees employees the right to take leave from work when they are sick, but is vulnerable to excessive use. This paper studies w...
Essays on the economics of education and health
Study I: This paper investigates the effect of the academic ordinal rank position of Swedish grade 9 students relative to their school peers on ...
Wages and their impact on individuals, households and firms
Essay III has been published by IFAU as working paper 2020:2 and Swedish report 2020:3.
Essay I: This paper studies how wages respond to employer concen...
Inputs and incentives in education
Essay I. Educational interventions that increase the quality or quantity of school resources may have a limited impact on student achievement if students lack ...
Essays in Swedish family policy
Essay II has been published by IFAU as working paper 2022:02 and Swedish report 2022:02.
Parental Leave Quotas: Peer Effects and Workplace Related Costs
- 2022:1 From welfare to work. Financial incentives, active labor market policies, and integration programsLillit Ottoson
Essay II has been published by IFAU as working paper 2021:12 and Swedish report 2021:16.
Essay I: I study the effects of increased social assistance (SA) generosity by ex...
- 2021:2 Upper secondary education - access, choices and graduationVivika Halapuu
Essay II has been published by IFAU as working paper 2021:17 and Swedish report 2021:21
Essay I: We study how Swedish high school students match with programs given their...
- 2021:1 Job loss. Consequences and labor market policy
Essay III has been published by IFAU as working paper 2021:9 and Swedish report 2021:13
Essay I: This paper takes a novel approach to estimating the effects of involuntar...
- 2020:1 Social networks and the school-to-work transition
This paper studies the importance of market work during high school for graduates' school-to-work transition and career. Relying on Swedish linked employer-employ...
- 2019:4 Essays on event history analysis and the effects of social programs on individuals and firmsStefano Lombardi
Lombardi, S. 2019. Essays on Event History Analysis and the Effects of Social Programs on Individuals and Firms. Economic studies 180. 150 pp. Uppsala: Department of Economics....
- 2022:1 From welfare to work. Financial incentives, active labor market policies, and integration programs