Helge Bennmarker is an analyst, primarily interested in policy evaluation and wage formation. He has previously worked as a biostatistician. His work, both in the field of medicine and economics, is published in several scientific journals.
Projects and publications at IFAU
- Krom – erfarenheter från en ny matchningstjänst med fristående leverantörer inom arbetsmarknadspolitiken
- Är sänkta arbetsgivaravgifter ett effektivt sätt att öka sysselsättningen?
- Earned income tax credits, unemployment benefits and wages: empirical evidence from Sweden
- Effects of outsourcing employment services: evidence from a randomized experiment
- Do regional payroll tax reductions boost employment?
- Do benefit hikes damage job finding? Evidence from Swedish unemployment insurance reforms
- Wage policy and endogenous wage rigidity: a representative view from the inside