Ingeborg Waernbaum received her Ph.D. in Statistics from Umeå University in 2008. She is professor at Uppsala University, Department of Statistics (2019). Her research interests include statistical methods for register based research. Robust estimation of causal effects, causal inference in case-control designs and applications where causal effects are estimated with register data lies within her field of research.
Projects and publications at IFAU
- Measuring effects of second wave activation: A theoretical model and tutorial for activation programme evaluation
- Semi-parametric estimation of multi-valued treatment effects for the treated: estimating equations and sandwich estimators
- Model misspecification and bias for inverse probability weighting and doubly robust estimators
- Correlation and efficiency of propensity score-based estimators for average causal effects
- Effects of correlated covariates on the efficiency of matching and inverse probability weighting estimators for causal inference