Adrian Adermon received his PhD in economics at Uppsala University in 2013, and is currently a researcher at IFAU with affiliations to Uppsala Center for Labor Studies and Uppsala University. His research is focused on the importance of family background for people's opportunities in life, and on the impact of technical change and automation on the labor market.
Projects and publications at IFAU
- Coronapandemin, arbetsinkomsterna och välfärdssystemets skyddsgrad
- Förmögenhet och arv över flera generationer
- Bristyrken i offentlig verksamhet
- Earnings losses and the role of the welfare state during the COVID-19 pandemic: evidence from Sweden
- Trends in absolute income mobility in North America and Europe
- Gig-jobs: stepping stones or dead ends?
- Intergenerational wealth mobility and the role of inheritance: Evidence from multiple generations