Mattias Engdahl is a research officer at IFAU. He received his PhD in economics at Uppsala University in 2013 and has been working at IFAU since 2017.
His research is mainly focused on labor economics, with a special interest in questions related to the integration of the foreign born, labor market effects of immigration, and the labor market entry of youths.
Projects and publications at IFAU
- Leder tidigare rösträtt för utländska medborgare till ökad politisk integration?
- Får utformningen av migrationspolitiken konsekvenser för andra länder?
- Inträdet på arbetsmarknaden och familjebildningen
- The role of local voting rights for foreign citizens – a catalyst for integration?
- Spillover effects of stricter immigration policies
- Early labor market prospects and family formation